Official list of candidates running for Grand Chief/Deputy Chief:
- ADSThis space is available for public notices and ads. Contact us.
- MEMBERSHIPCLICK HERE for the MoCreebec Eeyoud Membership Form
- AUDITSDetailed Audited Statements are available at MoCreebec Front Desk
- MOOSONEEMoCreebec Moosonee Office Space set to open soon!
MoCreebec Eeyoud is accepting resumes for the position of Youth Programs Coordinator. Click link for job posting. Employment Opportunity-Youth Programs Coordinator
If you are interested in participating in the MoCreebec Small Garden Project please contact,
Mel Orecklin, Economic Development Officer
705.658.4769 Ext 2009
Summer Student Employment
Post-Secondary Student Deadline: May 26, 2017
Secondary Student Deadline: June 23, 2017
SUBMIT RESUME and COVER LETTER INDICATING AREA OF INTEREST, along with A COPY OF YOUR STATUS CARD to:
Debbie Jolly – Employment Counsellor
ph.: (705) 658-4769 (EXT. 2002)
Need assistance in organizing and registering your MoCreebec Eeyoud Family Clan Council ?
Contact our office for more information on how you can organize your family’s Clan Council.
Deputy Chief, Derek McLeod, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Senior Development Officer, Jean-Pierre Chabot, email@example.com,
are available to assist you in the registration process.
MoCreebec Eeyoud Council is pleased to announce that we will be opening a Moosonee Office in the very near future. We are near set to open up the office and are looking forward to extending our services to our members in Moosonee in a more convenient and efficient manner. Stay tuned for an announcement in the coming days for our official opening date!
MARCH 7, 2017 • 5:00PM—9:00PM
MOOSONEE ARENA COMMUNITY HALL
DOOR PRIZES • DINNER • LIVE MUSIC
OPEN TO REGISTERED MOCREEBEC MEMBERS
• Introduction to Community Planning & Liaison Officer and Comprehensive Community Planning (CCP) Process
• Review of Consolidated Audited Statements for MoCreebec Eeyoud Council
• Discussion about Community Land-Based Options
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Chief Allan Jolly,
705.658.4769 Ext. 2001