- ADSThis space is available for public notices and ads. Contact us.
- MEMBERSHIPCLICK HERE for the MoCreebec Eeyoud Membership Form
- AUDITSDetailed Audited Statements are available at MoCreebec Front Desk
- MOOSONEEMoCreebec Moosonee Office Space set to open soon!
Community Development is concerned with recognizing the potential of every member in the community and taking purposeful action to help others achieve their potential. When every member of a community builds their capacity and strives to reach their full potential the entire community benefits.
The Community Development department has as its eight, interdependent, strategic goals to:
- Support good governance and the integrity of the Constitutional Framework
- Find innovative ways to implement the Constitution’s Purpose and Objectives
- Encourage the participation of members in activities that strengthen community and families
- Build the capacity of members to achieve their full potential within the broader community
- Foster the cultural, linguistic, and traditional practices of the MoCreebec Eeyoud
- Create opportunities for elders and youth to interact and transfer traditional knowledge
- Develop community-based solutions within a framework of sustainable Political Economy
- Raise awareness about the importance of volunteerism and virtuous leadership
Jean Pierre Chabot, Senior Development Officer
705-658-4769 ext. 2008
Juliet Rickard, Community Planning & Liaison Officer
705-658-4769 ext. 2014
Employment Unit and Membership Clerk will be at the Moosonee Office on, Thursday, September 21st, 2017 10 am – 12 pm & 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm Please feel free to stop in if you have any questions, or if you would like to visit our new office space.Read More
Need assistance in organizing and registering your MoCreebec Eeyoud Family Clan Council ? Contact our office for more information on how you can organize your family’s Clan Council. Senior Development Officer, Jean-Pierre Chabot, firstname.lastname@example.org, is available to assist you in the registration process.Read More