If you are interested in participating in the MoCreebec Small Garden Project please contact, Mel Orecklin, Economic Development Officer 705.658.4769 Ext 2009 email@example.comRead More
- ADSThis space is available for public notices and ads. Contact us.
- MEMBERSHIPCLICK HERE for the MoCreebec Eeyoud Membership Form
- AUDITSDetailed Audited Statements are available at MoCreebec Front Desk
- MOOSONEEMoCreebec Moosonee Office Space set to open soon!
Community Development is concerned with recognizing the potential of every member in the community and taking purposeful action to help others achieve their potential. When every member of a community builds their capacity and strives to reach their full potential the entire community benefits.
The Community Development department has as its eight, interdependent, strategic goals to:
- Support good governance and the integrity of the Constitutional Framework
- Find innovative ways to implement the Constitution’s Purpose and Objectives
- Encourage the participation of members in activities that strengthen community and families
- Build the capacity of members to achieve their full potential within the broader community
- Foster the cultural, linguistic, and traditional practices of the MoCreebec Eeyoud
- Create opportunities for elders and youth to interact and transfer traditional knowledge
- Develop community-based solutions within a framework of sustainable Political Economy
- Raise awareness about the importance of volunteerism and virtuous leadership
Jean Pierre Chabot, Senior Development Officer
705-658-4769 ext. 2008
Juliet Rickard, Community Planning & Liaison Officer
705-658-4769 ext. 2014
Summer Student Employment Post-Secondary Student Deadline: May 26, 2017 Secondary Student Deadline: June 23, 2017 SUBMIT RESUME and COVER LETTER INDICATING AREA OF INTEREST, along with A COPY OF YOUR STATUS CARD to: Debbie Jolly – Employment Counsellor E: firstname.lastname@example.org ph.: (705) 658-4769 (EXT. 2002)Read More
Need assistance in organizing and registering your MoCreebec Eeyoud Family Clan Council ? Contact our office for more information on how you can organize your family’s Clan Council. Deputy Chief, Derek McLeod, email@example.com, or Senior Development Officer, Jean-Pierre Chabot, firstname.lastname@example.org, are available to assist you in the registration process.Read More