Need assistance in organizing and registering your MoCreebec Eeyoud Family Clan Council ? Contact our office for more information on how you can organize your family’s Clan Council. Deputy Chief, Derek McLeod, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Senior Development Officer, Jean-Pierre Chabot, email@example.com, are available to assist you in the registration process.Read More
- ADSThis space is available for public notices and ads. Contact us.
- MEMBERSHIPCLICK HERE for the MoCreebec Eeyoud Membership Form
- AUDITSDetailed Audited Statements are available at MoCreebec Front Desk
- MOOSONEEMoCreebec Moosonee Office Space set to open soon!
Finance is concerned with the proper management of the financial assets and resources acquired and allocated by the MoCreebec Eeyoud Council on behalf of the MoCreebec Eeyoud members and community. The Finance department is responsible for the stewardship of all financial assets and resources at the disposal of the Council for community programs and services. The Finance department provides for short-term cash-flow needs and long-term funding sustainability of all MoCreebec corporations, programs, and initiatives. In consultation with the MoCreebec Eeyoud Council, the Finance department determines its priorities and objectives.
The Finance department’s key accountabilities include:
- Reporting to and advising the MoCreebec Eeyoud Council on all financial related issues
- Implementing financial aspects of MoCreebec Eeyoud Council decisions, directives, motions, and resolutions
- Liaising with the appointed auditors in preparation of audited financial statements for all MoCreebec corporations, programs, and initiatives
- Implementing and complying with new financial standards and frameworks, including those proposed by the MoCreebec Eeyoud Council
- Providing members of the MoCreebec Eeyoud community with access to MoCreebec Eeyoud financial information and audited statements
- Reporting to the Canada Revenue Agency and assuring proper financial controls and reporting mechanisms are being implemented
Stacey Kapashesit, Finance
705.658.4769 ext. 2010
Janet Sailors, Finance Office Clerk
705.658.4769 ext. 2019
MoCreebec Eeyoud Council is pleased to announce that we will be opening a Moosonee Office in the very near future. We are near set to open up the office and are looking forward to extending our services to our members in Moosonee in a more convenient and efficient manner. Stay tuned for an announcement in […]Read More
MARCH 7, 2017 • 5:00PM—9:00PM MOOSONEE ARENA COMMUNITY HALL DOOR PRIZES • DINNER • LIVE MUSIC OPEN TO REGISTERED MOCREEBEC MEMBERS Agenda • Introduction to Community Planning & Liaison Officer and Comprehensive Community Planning (CCP) Process • Review of Consolidated Audited Statements for MoCreebec Eeyoud Council • Discussion about Community Land-Based Options FOR MORE INFORMATION, […]Read More