- ADSThis space is available for public notices and ads. Contact us.
- MEMBERSHIPCLICK HERE for the MoCreebec Eeyoud Membership Form
- AUDITSDetailed Audited Statements are available at MoCreebec Front Desk
- MOOSONEEMoCreebec Moosonee Office Space set to open soon!
Finance is concerned with the proper management of the financial assets and resources acquired and allocated by the MoCreebec Eeyoud Council on behalf of the MoCreebec Eeyoud members and community. The Finance department is responsible for the stewardship of all financial assets and resources at the disposal of the Council for community programs and services. The Finance department provides for short-term cash-flow needs and long-term funding sustainability of all MoCreebec corporations, programs, and initiatives. In consultation with the MoCreebec Eeyoud Council, the Finance department determines its priorities and objectives.
The Finance department’s key accountabilities include:
- Reporting to and advising the MoCreebec Eeyoud Council on all financial related issues
- Implementing financial aspects of MoCreebec Eeyoud Council decisions, directives, motions, and resolutions
- Liaising with the appointed auditors in preparation of audited financial statements for all MoCreebec corporations, programs, and initiatives
- Implementing and complying with new financial standards and frameworks, including those proposed by the MoCreebec Eeyoud Council
- Providing members of the MoCreebec Eeyoud community with access to MoCreebec Eeyoud financial information and audited statements
- Reporting to the Canada Revenue Agency and assuring proper financial controls and reporting mechanisms are being implemented
Stacey Jolly, Finance
705.658.4769 ext. 2010
Janet Sailors, Finance Office Clerk
705.658.4769 ext. 2019
Employment Unit and Membership Clerk will be at the Moosonee Office on, Thursday, September 21st, 2017 10 am – 12 pm & 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm Please feel free to stop in if you have any questions, or if you would like to visit our new office space.Read More
Need assistance in organizing and registering your MoCreebec Eeyoud Family Clan Council ? Contact our office for more information on how you can organize your family’s Clan Council. Senior Development Officer, Jean-Pierre Chabot, firstname.lastname@example.org, is available to assist you in the registration process.Read More