- ADSThis space is available for public notices and ads. Contact us.
- MEMBERSHIPCLICK HERE for the MoCreebec Eeyoud Membership Form
- AUDITSDetailed Audited Statements are available at MoCreebec Front Desk
- MOOSONEEMoCreebec Moosonee Office Space set to open soon!
Employment Unit and Membership Clerk will be at the Moosonee Office
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
10 am – 12 pm & 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Please feel free to stop in if you have any questions, or if you would like to visit our new office space.
Need assistance in organizing and registering your MoCreebec Eeyoud Family Clan Council ?
Contact our office for more information on how you can organize your family’s Clan Council.
Senior Development Officer, Jean-Pierre Chabot, email@example.com,
is available to assist you in the registration process.
MoCreebec Eeyoud Council is pleased to announce that we will be opening a Moosonee Office in the very near future. We are near set to open up the office and are looking forward to extending our services to our members in Moosonee in a more convenient and efficient manner. Stay tuned for an announcement in the coming days for our official opening date!
MARCH 7, 2017 • 5:00PM—9:00PM
MOOSONEE ARENA COMMUNITY HALL
DOOR PRIZES • DINNER • LIVE MUSIC
OPEN TO REGISTERED MOCREEBEC MEMBERS
• Introduction to Community Planning & Liaison Officer and Comprehensive Community Planning (CCP) Process
• Review of Consolidated Audited Statements for MoCreebec Eeyoud Council
• Discussion about Community Land-Based Options
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Chief Allan Jolly,
705.658.4769 Ext. 2001